Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yea, still need to make a new blog

but in the meantime...

The kids just got back from a few days at Mom and Dad's. They had tons of fun and I had a nice break. I finished up school and now I have an official Bachelor's degree! Yay! I'm still going to keep my current job, though. I just like to go to school. Actually, that's not true. I like taking math and French, and some other classes, but not all the classes that are required for a degree. I almost went for the master's as well, but then I realized I'd rather have my life back :) Boeing gives me 100 shares of stock for graduating, which is a great graduation gift!

Jeff took me out to dinner last night to celebrate. We went to a place on the lake.. I think Emery's? I could be wrong though, since that looks like the name of a nursery and not a restaurant. Either way, it was really really good!! I had steak and shrimp and we shared a bottle of Syrah and a Creme Brulee dessert. It was so great! Oh, and the best part was the oil you dip the bread in... YUMMY.

Paige and Cam had a great time at the family Christmas. Jeff and I weren't able to go because of work and school, but the kids had fun at Uncle Tim's! They both got blankets and cheerios with a cheerio cookbook, Cam got legos and Paige got a build-a-bear in a swimsuit. She's very cute!

At some point I'll get another blog. :)

No comments: